The Sodexo Careers Centre has been designed and built in consultation with leading industry accessibility experts. Every effort has been made to ensure that the primary functions of the site are accessible to users with disabilities and users of assistive technology. We are also working on a continual programme of improvements with the aim of making every feature of the Careers Centre as user-friendly and accessible as possible
The Careers Centre platform has been independently tested for user accessibility by a third party and is compliant with WCAG/AAA. We are confident that our system meet WCAG/AAA accessibility requirements, however, if you are experiencing a technical barrier that is preventing you from applying for a role with Sodexo please CONTACT US outlining the role you would like to apply for, the barrier you are experiencing and the reasonable adjustment you would like to request.
Please note that support and FAQ information as well as accessibility information can be found via the help pages on our website or here are a few helpful ways in which you can start using our website more easily.
Changing the colour and font of the display
You can use the controls in your browser to change the size of the text or the colour of the display.
For example, to override website font and colour settings in Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the General tab, and then click Accessibility.
- Select the Ignore colours specified on web pages, Ignore font styles specified on web pages, and Ignore font sizes specified on web pages check boxes, and then click OK twice.
Change the text size
Internet Explorer 5 / 6
- Click on ‘View’ in the menu bar and then select ‘Text Size’ from the drop-down menu, or press Alt + V and then press X.
- Choose your preferred text size by clicking on it, or by using the up and down arrow keys and pressing Enter.
Internet Explorer 7/Chrome /Firefox/Safari
- Unlike earlier versions of Internet Explorer, IE 7 has a zoom feature that allows you to enlarge the whole browser window. To do this, press Ctrl and ‘+’ (plus) to increase the zoom and Ctrl and ‘-‘ (minus) to decrease the zoom.